Beverley Herczegh R.Ph., B.Sc.Phm., Director
- Email Beverley
Bev Herczegh drives innovation within healthcare organizations by aligning corporate strategy with a unique strategic interpretation of the Pharmacy profession using the latest market insights. Backed by 27 years on the front line in community pharmacy including hands-on experience in central fill management to long term care, Bev applies this foundation to build bridges in industry and is a thought leader in the evolving role of the Pharmacist in the larger healthcare picture. In addition to providing customized strategic consulting at Pangaea since 1998, Bev contributes to both the Channel Optimization and Trade Relations practices and has helped numerous organizations navigate pricing decisions, product launches, pharmacy segmentation modeling, sales representative training and marketing programs within the various healthcare channels: Retail Pharmacy, Hospital, and Long-Term Care. Bev’s resolve for client success runs deep. As a licensed Pharmacist, Bev has a keen interest in the evolving scope of pharmacist practice and is often found representing a strong voice in industry as a speaker, writer and mentor regarding the delicate balance between profession and business in healthcare. By helping the pharmaceutical industry relate more effectively with frontline pharmacy, Bev creates tangible benefits that span patients, pharmacy and industry.
Articles by Beverley
- The Pharmacist’s Expanding Role
- Pharmacy 2012
- Alberta Funds Pharmacy Services Effective July, 1 2012
- Alberta "flip flops" on new pricing policy for brand name drugs:
- The Expanded Scope of Pharmacy Practice: An Update
- Measuring Expanded Scope For Pharmacy
- OCP Asks Pharmacists to Step Up
- Shoppers Drug Mart leaving CACDS in 2015
- Pangaea Express: First Canadian biosimilar comes in at 30%+ discount over brand
- From Prescriber to Selector
- How Special are Specialty Pharmaceuticals?
- Pangaea Express: ODB Changes Effective October 1, 2015
- Pangaea Express: DrugWatch™
- Pangaea Express: OPDP Notice No. 16026A posted March 11, 2016 Re: Inflectra (infliximab)
- 2016 Pharmacy Conference Circuit Summary
- MedsCheck Gets a Re-Set in Ontario July 2016
- The Biosimilar: Branded or Generic? Interchangeable or Not?
The Pharmacist’s Expanding Role
There has been a great deal of publicity on the new and expanded role of Pharmacists in the selection of pharmaceuticals across Canada. This article will clarify exactly what has changed and what the Pharmacist is empowered to do.Read more...