Ghislain Gauthier Director
Ghislain is a graduate of the Ecole des Hautes Études Commerciales in Montreal, where he studied marketing and advertising. He has worked as a marketing services manager, advertising manager, product manager and marketing director at four major pharmaceutical companies and three advertising agencies.
At ICN Canada, he conducted an in-depth analysis of the generic market and made strategic recommendations for the future of the generic division. As project manager for a biotech company, Ghislain prepared an FDA submission of a compound in its early stage of development, rewrote the business plan, set up a business development team and handled public relations. As an account director at Taxi Advertising and Design, he established pharmaceutical expertise in the agency and successfully revamped the professional image of two major brands at Pfizer.
Articles by Ghislain
- Quebec Update
- Drug prices in Hospitals - Quebec
- The First Challenge for the New Quebec Government
- Pangaea Express: Quebec Bill 28
- Pangaea Express: Quebec Do Not Substitute Policy
- Quebec Healthcare Reform: Update
- Pangaea Express Quebec and Bill 81
- Pangaea Express - Quebec Metro, Coutu (PJC) Acquisition
- Pangaea Express - Quebec Bills 128 and 148
Quebec is undergoing its own transformation. This article highlights the changes and the implications for pharmaceuticals.Read more...