Event date: Oct 15 - Oct 30
Holiday Inn and Suites
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Maximize the success of your brand. Learn how to grow your brand from experienced industry executives no matter where it is in its life cycle.
Learn from experience
Facilitators: Wayne Childs & Helen Kalra (The Pangaea Group)
Guest Speakers: Various senior level executives within industry join and provide their experiences and provide real life cases on commercializing pharmaceuticals.
Fall 2012 Course Dates
- Days 1 & 2: Monday, October 15 and Tuesday, October 16
- Days 3 & 4: Monday October, 29 and Tuesday, October 30
- Understand the regulations that control promotion of products in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Develop a better understanding of the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry and environmental influences that impact commercialization of pharmaceuticals
- Gain an understanding of how pricing and reimbursement will significantly affect your brands success
- Identify and apply strategies to make your brand more effective and shape its successful future
- Pick up tips on how to use market research and data to maximize your brands performance
- Determine the correct way to segment and target your audience for improved impact of your message and deployment of resources
- Incorporate new and unique ways to be more successful in your career and network with others within the industry
Topics are covered in an interactive format and presented with application exercises. Case based examples provide for the summation and review of the brand planning process. Sessions are offered in two – 2 day sessions to allow for practical implementation and ease impact of time out of office.
Who Should Attend?
No matter your current role, if you are a pharmaceutical industry professional, you will benefit by learning from other experienced professionals in the industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with peers and management from other companies.
Previous Participant Backgrounds
Recently appointed product managers, other industry employees/ managers who contribute to brand planning (sales, regulatory, medical, continuing education, reimbursement) as well as employees from agencies and suppliers working with brand managers.
To register online and pay by credit card, please select below:Tweet